Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Catalog Premiere Party

One of the many reasons I am excited to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting a first look at the upcoming products.  Tonight some of my Stampin' sisters and I are heading to a Livecast Catalog Premiere Party.  We will get a first look at the 2015 Occasions Catalog as well as Sale-A-Bration, which takes place January 5th to March 31st.  I can't wait!


To prepare, I decorated the cover my new This and That notebook.  This is the Documented version.  I got it on sale from the Online Extravaganza.  I love the fun colors!  I can't wait to fill it with ideas and inspiration!



Any Stampin' Up! event is not complete without swaps.  Here is a card I made to swap with other fabulous demos.  I tried to keep it simple but that still resulted in embossing 68 times.  Some day I will learn. 


I am so excited!  What do you think the next big thing will be?  What colors and patterns will be featured in the DSP?  Are we getting new punches and framelits, what shapes do we need?  What about ribbon and other fun embellishments?  I am hoping for some romantic valentine's DSP along with a pretty stamp set, maybe that goes with the Sweetheart punch.  I would also like more Blendabilities, or atleast more stamps we can color in with them.  For embellishments, maybe some lace trim and vintage style buttons.  And Sale-A-Bration...I can't wait to see what awesome items we can earn for free...I loved everything from last year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment