Sunday, December 14, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #166

I am trying to get back in the swing of things with all the great online challenges there are.  I love the simple sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Here it is.


I have a fabulous box of new products just waiting for ink.  One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demo is getting the new products first.  Of course I kept with my favorite color combo; Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla and Gold (with a touch of Mossy Meadow).  Here is my take on the sketch.


The new stamp set is called Painted Petals and you can make such beautiful flowers with it.  There are also great sentiments as well.  Here is my supply list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful with the Blackberry Bliss and Gold shimmer paper and embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete