Friday, June 21, 2019

Just Add Ink to New Wonders

Well hello there world!  I am back again, hoping to find more time to create and share my creations with the world. I thought I would start with a few online challenges.

Here is today's creation:



I found a great sketch over at Just Add Ink.  Here it is:




I started with a Blackberry Bliss card base and mounted some of the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper on some Balmy Blue.  I made that paper even prettier by coating it with Frost White Shimmer Paint applied with a sponge dauber.   

I used the adorable hostess set, New Wonders that I borrowed from a friend and colored her in with various Stampin' Blends (Light Call Me Clover, Light, Balmy Blue, Dark Blackberry Bliss, Light Petal Pink) and covered her in Wink of Stella for her sparkly look.  Of course I cut her out with the Stitched Shapes Dies, my absolute favorite dies!  I added some iridescent sequins for some more sparkle.  Here is a close up:  



Here is a look inside:

  

There is another image from the New Wonders stamp set all colored in with Stampin' Blends.  I also used a sliver of the same DSP on the side.   Here is a closer look at my little fairy:


Thanks so much for checking out my project today!  I hope to be back soon with more creations!  


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, I'm not sure if it's just me....I can't see any of your images? Patrice - Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...I think I fixed it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good Jenny, l can see them, thank you.
    Super cute and sparkly! Love the effect of the sparkly dsp. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty little one, especially with all the shimmer on the paper & little girl. Lovely way to use the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Just Add Ink sketch challenge. Di :)

    ReplyDelete