Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Floral Thank You

I am back with another card to share with you.  Check it out:



This uses some old and new products from Stampin' Up!  The most obvious is that gorgeous floral paper from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.  I matted that on some Blackberry Bliss and used the Delicate Lace Dies on some Champagne Foil for that final layer.  The card base is Petal Pink.  I used the some of the Magnolia Memory Dies to create the flower and leaves and finished it off with some of the Woven Threads sequins.  

The sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set which is an oldie but goodie!  I used some Blackberry Bliss ink for that one.  Blackberry Bliss is definitely my favorite of the Regal Colors.  Here what I did with the inside of the card:



I just stamped another sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set along with some flowers in the corners.  

This card was inspired by the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
  

2 comments:

  1. What pretty dsp, and I love the detail on the border strips. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is gorgeous! What lovely details. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete