Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wow Wednesdays - Fall Wall Decor

As we approach the middle of September; the weather gets cooler, kids settle into school, fall is upon us.  When I saw that this week's challenge over at The Paper Players was to make a fall themed project, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  In less than an hour, I created this Autumn wall decor piece using the beautiful Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper.  


Here is a closer look:


The ribbon and the alphabet stamp set are both retired.  Here is a list of the remaining supplies:

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wall decor piece! I love the mix of colors and patterns, they are perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! This Autumn wall decor is perfect! The colorful rosettes are perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete