Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the internet.  I hope to share my creations as well as any of the fabulous special from Stampin' Up! where I have been a demonstrator for over a year now.  I have so much I could post but I will start with a few samples of my work, from card making to scrapbooking to a home decor piece.


Here is a card I created using some of my favorite colors; Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Pool Party.  These are the SU! In Colors that will be retiring this year.  So I am going to enjoy them for as long as I can.  The patterned paper can be found in the DSP Patterns Pack, a must for card makers, especially since they come if all of our fabulous color families!  The stamp set is the Pursuit of Happiness, which is one of my favorites.  I used the Chevron Embossing Folder and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits with my Big Shot.  I am not sure how I created without my Big Shot...I love the texture you can add with embossing.  Its so easy!         


This layout was created using some fantastic photos I took of my daughter and husband in spring of 2012.  It was a windy day, perfect for flying the awesome kite we got from Grandma.  The supplies are mostly from the Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' kit.  I love these colors together.  The kits comes with so much card stock, designer series paper and stickers.  I actually created several other pieces using the kit and I still have leftovers.  I love these kits.  The stamp set is Word Play, a staple for any card maker, but I also found it lends itself to layout titles.  There is a journal spot tucked away next to the picture of the kite in the upper right hand corner.  I don't like my handwriting but understand the importance of it for future generations.  


Finally here is a name banner I created.  This was surprisingly easy.  The pennants are cut from SU! chipboard using the Big Shot and the Perfect Pennants Die.  The rosettes were a cinch to make using the Designer Rosette Die also from SU!.  The paper is the In Colors for 2012-2014 card stock and patterns pack.  The letters are stamped with the Morning Post alphabet set, one of my favorites.  These banner are so simple to make and would be a great gift for a new baby.  I can't wait to make one for our  little one coming in July!  

I am looking forward to sharing all my creations on this site from my "play time" in my craft room to class ideas and contest entries.  I would love to hear what you would like me to post...please post a comment.     



No comments:

Post a Comment