Wednesday, February 27, 2013

All Dressed Up

I love the All Dressed Up framelits from the Spring Catalog.  I have only made a few cards so far but I can't wait to try creating some home decor pieces and gift tags.  Plus with all the fantastic SU! DSP, the options are endless.  Here are my creations so far. 



Above, I used the Sycamore Street DSP along with the All Dressed Up Stamp set and Framelits.  I liked the idea of embossing the cardigan to give it some texture.  And the rhinestone buttons added a perfect touch.  


Here I used paper from the Print Poetry DSP paper pack, perfect for card makers along with the Patterns Pack DSP paper in Raspberry Ripple along with the matching stiched ribbon.  The Summer Starfruit dahlia added a nice touch to the Primrose Petals cardigan.  The sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake stamp set.  


Nothing says fabulous and girlie like a Little Black Dress.  I embossed this one with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  I cut the dress form out of the First Edition DSP to give it a vintage feel.  Add a purse, some accessories, and a great heel and we have a fantastic outfit and cute card!  

No comments:

Post a Comment