Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Technique Tuesday and The Friday Mashup #182

I love learning a new technique.  I have been trying different techniques with reinkers recently.  The only problem is that I don't have a lot of reinkers, mostly just retired colors.  Today's technique is brought to you thanks to The Friday Mashup.  


We were given the Galaxy technique and a project for a friend to mash up.  Here is what I did:


It's hard to see in the picture, but there are little clusters of embossed "stars."  I really wanted to stamp on some shooting stars but I was shocked when I couldn't find a stamp in my collection that fit the bill.  I will have to tell my husband that I don't have every stamp available!  So instead I did little clusters of sequins.  I think it looks more like the Aurora Borealis.  Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, this turned out really pretty. Love how your colors blended together to create the galaxy. Definitely a great card for a friend. Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete