Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pals Paper Arts 224 and The Paper Players #218


I saw these two challenges at Pals Paper Arts and The Paper Players yesterday but didn't have the time to make something for them.  I knew I could pair them perfectly; a sketch challenge and one working with metallics.  



I decided to go with the Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, and Gold color combo.  Its very rich and makes for a perfect wedding card.  Here is my take:


The stamp is from a retired hostess set.  Otherwise here is my supply list below.  Side note: I have to use those Heart Embosslits with the foil sheets more often!

    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card with that extra touch of glitter! Thanks for joining us t PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant card perfect for the newly married couple!! Thanks for including the PPA in your stamping fun this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and pretty. Love your color choices. Thanks for having fun with the Pals the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card for a wedding, I love how the gold heart is the focus of the card. Great card for both challenges. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on both challenges and blackberry bliss is so pretty paired with gold. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love all of the different gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the texture from the foil, vellum and glitter papers it adds so much elegance to your card, perfect for a wedding card. Fabulous! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gold and Blackberry Bliss combo and the various textures of your gold elements make this a really special card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete