Sunday, August 31, 2014

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #182

I was looking for a little inspiration and found just what I needed at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here is this week's sketch:


Although the sketch seems to suggest using a watercolor technique, I was itching to use up some scrap Designer Series Paper.  I thought I could almost make a rainbow, so I decided to use the Sweet Taffy DSP. 


The ribbon I used was the Rich Razzleberry stitched ribbon from last year, but the cotton ribbon in the following supply list would work perfectly.  

3 comments:

  1. What a great birthday card. Love the bright colors and the pretty mix of designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, joyful, and fun is what comes to mind with your card. Love the use of colorful paper and the use of the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Thanks for sharing this with us and we'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the colors of the rainbow for your birthday card, Jennifer. So cheery and bright. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete