Thursday, August 21, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #150

I decided to go a little outside of the box with this week's card over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is what we were given:


I didn't really want to use flowers or some of my other stamp and framelit combos.  This time I decided to use the camera stamp and cut a picture from the Flashback DSP.  I had to explain the whole Polaroid thing to my daughter which made me feel old.  Speaking of old, the Smile sentiment is from a retired stamp set.  Here is my take on the sketch:


Here is my supply list:

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile! Love the scattered dots! And I hear ya on the Polaroid explanation! I remember when I saw the first Polaroid picture taken.....I thought it was a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The polaroid looks like it's just popped out of the camera. So fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully creative - a camera and a picture of the two elements on the sketch! It's great with the Flashback paper and the scattered dots! Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete