Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Product Focus: Sequins

I love things that sparkle and shine.  And sometimes you just need a little bit of sparkle and shine for your card.  Sequins are great for this.  Coming on string in four colors as trim or in three shapes in the metallics and brights families, we have a sequin that will add that special touch to your project.  Here are two projects I made recently that use sequins. 


I used on of my favorite stamp sets from the Annual Catalog, Over the Rainbow.  Clearly I had to make a pot of gold with that perfect sentiment.  This card was fun to make!  Here is a supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I love how quickly this card came together.  I must be in a rainbow mood.  I love the Color Me Irresistible Paper because I can make it whatever color I want to, or in this case colors!  The sentiment is embossed on in black.  Here is a supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


So here is a little secret.  These sequins were a real pain to adhere.  BUT something is coming in the new catalog that will make that SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.  So stock up on these great embellishments now!  Check out the other ways to use sequins over at SSI.


No comments:

Post a Comment