Friday, May 29, 2015

New Catalog Countdown Day 5 - Watermelon Wonder


In just five short days the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is getting released.  At SSI, we are super excited!  We are counting down until the release day giving you a peek at the upcoming new in colors.  They are fun and fabulous.  As you check out today's Inkspiration from my page, be sure to check out the rest of the projects by the SSInkspiration Design Team for today!
Today we are starting off with Watermelon Wonder.  It can take the form of a pink, a red or an orange so I am sure I will be using it a lot this year!  Here is my creation:


I made a little treat bag with our new envelope paper.  This paper is double sided and light weight and comes in our fantastic new in colors.  Along with the mini treat bag (which is being carried over to the annual catalog) I used a coordinating stamp set called You're So Sweet.  I decided to add a little sparkle with some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  Also did you notice the touch of lace behind the Just For You sentiment?   That is the new lace trim and it is gorgeous!  Initially I only bought a few of the in colors and then I realized I needed them all!  Thanks so much for looking.  Come back tomorrow for a special look at these new great colors and great products!      

No comments:

Post a Comment